Exhibiting in trade shows is one way you can do to market or promote your company. Participating in trade shows can be on a budget, mid-range, or in the costly option. This is one of the most important things you have to consider when you are considering to take part in a trade show.
Before you determine your exhibition stand contractor, you should decide what type of stand you should book. Mostly it would depend on your company’s budget allotment for this marketing activity of your company. But the most common type of exhibition stands for Adipic 2016 are the following.
1. Modular exhibition stand – Schell scheme stand
• Could be considered as a budget option up to the average one
• Comes with a ready-made structure that you can either choose as it is or do a little upgrade
• Showcasing product or service without doing a big damage on the budget
• Perfect for those who are exhibiting for the first time and are still trying to know the basics of the trade show
2. Custom exhibition stand – Customised stand
• Most physically impressive and attractive
• Most attracting to visitors
• Fully customisable and more flexible (as long as you consider the organisers rules in the exhibitors’ manual)
• Of course, this does not cost cheap. But it will certainly be worth it.
• Usually for companies with worldwide presence and reputation.
We in Boundless can help you with your exhibition needs as we have participated in Adipec 2016 several times. Here are some stand we’ve built in show’s previous editions.
We make sure that your stand will have a professional appearance and grab the attention of your visitors. Get in touch with us, we’ll be more than glad to help you out.
We in Boundless are here to help you with your exhibition needs in the upcoming Adipec 2016. Let us work with you, call us now and get a free design and quotation or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.