Exhibiting in Cityscape Global could be a great load of work even months before the show. You start from booking your space, to working with a contractor for the stand, to the show itself, up to the dismantling. But the work does not end after the show. In fact, some of the work is just about to start after the show. Here are some tips on what you should immediately do after you get back from your exhibit at Cityscape Global 2017.
1. Send the leads to the department in charge – the sales team. If in case that your representatives for the show are not from the sales department (could be from the marketing team, too), make sure to send the leads immediately to the responsible team.
2. Check all the items that you brought back from the show. Make sure that all the items that you brought back from the exhibition are in good condition. If there are items that would need repair or replacement for next year’s show, take note of them, too.
3. Prepare and consolidate all the reports needed in your office.
– Inventory of samples/giveaways that have been disposed at the show
– Comments/feedback – take note of good points and areas for improvement
– Products sold – if there are any
– Total expenses from pre to post buildup
4. Consolidate all photo and video documentation of the show. This would be great content for your website and social media accounts to increase your brand’s visibility. You can also use this for your email blasts.
5. Note the significant changes in your website and social media before, during, and after the show and see what points can be learned from these. We suggest that even before the show, create a hype among your stakeholders. Let them know about your participation in the show, invite them, and let them know what to expect during the show.
6. After all of these, now you finally deserve a break! Go ahead and treat yourself for a job well done.
We in Boundless can help you with your exhibition needs as we have participated in Cityscape several times.
We make sure that your stand will have a professional appearance and grab the attention of your visitors. Get in touch with us, we’ll be more than glad to help you out.
We in Boundless are here to help you with your exhibition needs in the upcoming Cityscape 2017. Let us work with you, call us now and get a free design and quotation or send an email to email@example.com.